Saturday, October 15, 2011

Salad of the Day #1

It's no surprise to some of you that I love salad. Often when people (my clients, friends, etc) ask me "What do you eat?" My answer is "a lot of salads...."  I get a disgusted/bored look. Which makes me sad, because there is SO much you can do with this "magic~ness in a bowl" that is usually referred to as a boring old SALAD. So,  am going to take it upon myself to educate you salad haters out there, and also to give you a plethora of ideas to make your own salads totally un~boring.

Today's SOD~salad of the day. Spinach, artichoke hearts, black olives, tomatoes, avocado + ground turkey.

Dressing of the day~mustard, red wine vinegar, EVOO, whisked in a bowl and poured all over. 
Super easy, and so good!
                                                              Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment