Tuesday, October 4, 2011

False Start...

     
 "If you focus on results, you'll never change~but if you focus on change, the results will come."
I like that one...it's very true. I have a confession.... I got a bit of a false start on the Whole30 challenge. I had a SUPER stressful/emotional weekend, which, I am realizing, kinda drives me to be careless about what I consume. SO...stressful weekend behind me+ renewed vigor and motivation=new day, and a new challenge! I'm ready for it! I have successfully cut so many things out of my diet that the only thing left that "triggers" a binge is nuts. So....for the rest of this thing, nuts are out. They are super addictive to me.
 I could have kept going, pretending like I didn't "fall off the wagon" but that wouldn't be very honest....and I am trying to get everything out in the open, for one, so I don't deceive myself, but also for everyone else out there that STRUGGLES with food....I get it. I SO get it. It's really really hard sometimes to maintain discipline in that area of my life. And I know sooooo many women who struggle with a food addiction of one kind of another. I don't think it's any coincidence that Satan tempted Eve with FOOD. Pretty crazy. All we can do is keep trying! Anyways, I hope ya'll have a good day and I'll see ya back here with my (nut free) food journal later today. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment