Thursday, October 13, 2011

My First Whole30 Success Story!!!!

I am super proud of Lyndsay! I gave her the Whole30 program and she DID it! She got her boyfriend on board, too, and he did it. They did it right, and got fantastic results! I weighed and measured and measured her bodyfat % on the first day. Then again, today....30 days later. The results are stellar and I am so happy for her! She's going to continue on with it, because it changed her life, but I just wanted to share what 30 days can do.
She lost 10 pounds. And because I measured her bodyfat, we know.....it was 10 legitimate pounds of FAT. Not water, not muscle, every single bit was fat. So, she maintained every bit of muscle mass (which is AMAZING....not on one "traditional" diet will this happen......you will ALWAYS lose muscle, too.) Lyndsay lost 1/2 inch off her chest, 2 1/4 inches off her waist, 2 1/4 inches off her hips, 2 inches off her "muffin top" (yes, I measure that, too), 1 1/4 inch off each thigh and 1/2 inch off her upper arm. And her boyfriend lost 15 pounds and has a MUCH flatter stomach and much better energy and digestion. The results speak for themselves and I am so happy for them!
So, if you are ready to clean out the crap and change YOUR life, contact me and I will help you learn how! I went to the Foundations of Nutrition Workshop all day last Saturday. THAT changed my life. I truly believe in this program and in what it can do for YOUR health. More energy, better sleep, better digestion, clearer head, LEANER body! It can be done, and I would LOVE nothing more than to help you get there! HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment